- A range of exciting, inclusive, and engaging sessions, for between 10 & 100 people
- Sessions ranging in length from 25-minute coffee-break pick-me-ups to awayday-length teambuilding sessions
- Highly-trained musical facilitators, experienced in bringing together people of all abilities
- High-quality instruments and technology for participants to explore/experience – no musical experience is necessary
- Fun, friendly, interactive creative activities
Neuroscience research shows that making music reduces stress and combats overwhelm.
Experienced Music for Connection facilitators visit your team with instruments and techniques to improve wellbeing and communication, enabling colleagues to be happier and more engaged.
We specialise in facilitating groups of people to create music together. A team-building music-making experience has many benefits for employees and companies as a whole, enabling individuals to:
- Build their confidence and ‘find their voice’ as part of a team
- Improve communication, cooperation, coordination and encourage a creative approach to solving problems
- Combat stress and build relaxation to promote good health and wellbeing
- Discover their strengths through using many different motor and cognitive aspects involved in music making
- Have fun, relax and enjoy themselves
What We Offer
“Bela from Music for Connection facilitated a wonderful team-building session for 40 staff at an Amaze Awayday. In our fast-paced charity, we are challenged by competing priorities, limited resources and increasing demands from the families we support, who are themselves dealing with significant challenges in their lives. We get little opportunity to sit down together with a focus on our own ways to wellbeing. Bela led us through a range of brilliant activities where we used instruments, our voices and our bodies to make beautiful music together as a team. We all learned something new and re-connected with each other. It was amazing how quickly we sounded half decent. Thanks to Bela’s skill, the experience was relaxing, exciting, moving and a good giggle, all at the same time.”
Sally Polanski, Amaze Sussex