We offer a range of sessions for wellbeing and connection – these are both online and outdoor (restrictions dependent), such as:
- sessions for specific groups, such as carers
- workshops for all-abilities string players, with instruments provided
- one-to-one sessions at bedside for residents of care homes
- creative song-sharing sessions for refugees
– and many more! For most of our sessions, no experience is necessary, and there’s a place for everyone – we welcome complete beginners and confident musicians alike.
There are sessions you can join with – please visit our calendar – as well as sessions you can request from us.