Always wanted to try an instrument, or explore sound in a group? Now’s your chance!
We have a bank of instruments, lots of online activities, and fantastic facilitators!
We welcome people regardless of skill level (complete beginners a speciality!), many sessions are fully-funded, and we have lots of different types of sessions, eg:
- Try a stringed instrument on the first Tuesday of the month at a Silver Strings
Open Session – book using our contact form.
- Part of a team? Book our fun and friendly coffe-break staff wellbeing session,
- Remix vintage sound clips and found sounds in real time with RiTA, our
- Are you a carer, or do you live with dementia? Come to one of our Monday or
- Click here to see our calendar for more details about all our sessions.