Throughout the pandemic, BHMC delivered 200+ sessions outdoors (when restrictions permitted) / online.
As we re-emerge from lockdown, we are continuing to offer these, including blended sessions: where people who are at home can make music with in-person groups of people.
The open sessions we offer include:
- Open Windows: outdoor sessions at seniors’ housing schemes
- older people’s jam sessions
- Stretch and Sing Club: Wednesday afternoon social music-making club
- Sound Mosaics: online sound archive sessions (with British Library’s Unlocking Our Sound Heritage & The Keep)
- Music and Motion: dementia-friendly creative music-making
- monthly music training for carers
Most of our online and outdoor sessions are free / donation-based.
Please visit our calendar for more details or contact us.