11:15 am-12:15 pm
We are thrilled to be able to resume our in-person free dementia-friendly music-making sessions, Music in Motion. The sessions run monthly at Brighton’s Jubilee Library.
Monthly Mondays at Jubilee Library from January 2022
Last Monday of the month, 11:15am-12:15pm:
31st January, 28th February, 28th March, 25th April, 30th May, 27th June
‘It really makes a difference & helps everyone to feel connected to the outside world’
These interactive and inclusive music sessions provide opportunities to:
- Have fun, connect, and increase wellbeing
- Meet others from the community in a friendly and welcoming group
- Increase dexterity with warm-ups and movement
- Join in with familiar songs and learn new ones
- Mark the changing seasons with musical games and quizzes
Book here: email@example.com or call 01273 569096 / 07914467816
Please do a lateral flow test prior to the session and attend only if it’s a negative result, thank you.